Transitions, life changes, aging, illness, menopause can be challenging and frightening.
The secret to Transformation lies in the messages in your own body and heart.
Deep listening and gentle touch initiates a process of physical and emotional, balance, alignment and healing.
YOUR inner wisdom reveals itself, and you can stand tall again in the fullness of your potential. Rupa Cousins is a compassionate witness and guide on your journey to wholeness.
When I first found myself on Rupa's table, it was the middle of winter, both spiritually for me, and also in Vermont. Rupa brought me warmth, light, power and assurance. She taught me how to allow my body to find its own answers and deep repose. I stopped seeking and settled deeply into my own skin. Rupa is an elder in this work. She brings to the table lifetimes of experience. The resulting shifts are profound and domain-changing. The work she does is certainly channeled from a higher source. If your body is asking for balance, wholeness and health, Rupa is the answer. Suzanne Kingsbury, novelist.
The Alexander Technique
in Southern Vermont
and Southwest New Hampshire
Schedule an appointment
You Will Realize:
- What is between you and feeling centered, whole, just being yourself with an attitude of ease and joy in everything you do.
- How you can connect, integrate and transform all the parts of yourself - physically, mentally, spiritually and your emotions.
- When you really are inner-connected, you can shine. Feet on the ground and spirit lifting, you discover your uniqueness, and when you are connected within yourself - Joy, Focus and Energy are yours.
- You can bring obstacles to light, or have an Inner Brain Storming session with yourself. Creative problem solving from within and deep listening to your body and soul bring the clarity and transformation you long for.
Rupa Cousins is an elder in the field of Mind/Body Healing, having been a teacher and guide for over 30 years. She is one of a very few professionals certified in both the Alexander Technique and the Rubenfeld Synergy Method. Rupa is also an inner connector in her own life, realizing that the many threads of her life experience have taken her a wholeness that she loves to share with others.
- The Alexander Technique (Rupa is a founding member of the American Society for the Alexander Technique, teaching for over 30 years.
- The Rubenfeld Synergy Method, a body centered psychotherapy, bringing together the Mind, Body, Spirit and the Emotions
- "When Dance Becomes Prayer" and "Peace Dances" and workshops offered in Southern Vermont and at conferences and retreat centers around the world.
- Teacher of Paneurhythmy - a sacred Dance from Bulgaria offered in workshops, with the elderly, and twice weekly in Southern Vemont from spring to fall.
- Co-Founder with Dr. Michael Gigante in the Northeast PNI Intitute for Healing (psycho-neuro-immunology.)
- Facilitator of the Brattleboro Area Interfaith Initiative.
Learn about how Rupa brings these elements to Peacebuilding in the Balkans, to talks, performances and events where Rupa participates in bringing messages of peace and healing locally, nationally and internationally.